Night Owls Film Festival
- April 1, 2021
- April 18, 2021
- 4:00 pm
- Free - bookings essential
Gather your family and friends for a relaxing night of free cinema under the stars.
There will be daring adventures, happily ever afters, heroines in abundance, giggles galore, cinematic classics, top-notch crooning, and a smattering of unlikely idols.
It’s 12 nights of movie magic at its finest for both adults and children alike, featuring inspiring real-life stories with Ride Like A Girl and In My Blood It Runs, and modern-day favourites including, Peter Rabbit, RIO, Despicable Me, Finding Dory and Sing!
Night Owls runs from Thursday, 1 April to Sunday, 18 April (Thursday – Sunday each week) – that’s a dozen big nights of entertainment! And to make your night out even easier, our popular eateries will be offering a variety of picnic packs to suit everyone’s needs.
Each evening there will be children’s entertainment on hand to captivate the crowd, including school holiday workshops and performances from Lah Lah, in her trademark red and white striped socks, The Beanies, Tip Toe Giants, Vegetable Plot and more!
For the big kids in the audience, there are after-hours films starting at 8:30pm every Friday and Saturday.
So, book your spot, throw down a picnic blanket and some pillows, and kick back for the most enjoyable family-friendly April School Holiday experience, right in the heart of Sydney.
- To secure your spot, please register for each screening you wish to attend.
- All event participants must have an individual ticket, this
- includes children under 2yrs old.
- Walk-ins will be accepted if the event is not at capacity.
- Maximum capacity is 450 people (including adults and children).
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the event.
- Participants are required to watch the performance from their
- designated seating area.
- Participants of the same household can share one designated
- seating area.
- Participants are reminded to maintain physical distancing from people
- they do not live with.
- Participants are encouraged to wash their hands before and after the
- screening and practise good hygiene.
- Sanitiser will be available onsite for use.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own picnic mats and/or chairs.